Beethoven – Friedrich Gulda , Piano - Orchestra Of The Vienna State Opera, Hans Swarowsky - Piano Concerto No. 5 In E Flat Major, Op. 73 (“Emperor”) flac-Album
|1||Adaggio Un Pocco Mosso|
|2||Piano Concerto No. 5 In E Flat Major, Op. 73|
|3||Adaggio Un Pocco Mosso (Conclusion) - Rondo Allegro|
|5||Sonata In E Minor, Op. 90|
|SMS 2307||Beethoven – Friedrich Gulda , Piano - Orchestra Of The Vienna State Opera, Hans Swarowsky||Beethoven – Friedrich Gulda , Piano - Orchestra Of The Vienna State Opera, Hans Swarowsky - Piano Concerto No. 5 In E Flat Major, Op. 73 (“Emperor”) (LP)||Concert Hall||SMS 2307||1963|
|SMS-2307 A, M 2307||Beethoven, Friedrich Gulda||Beethoven, Friedrich Gulda - Fünftes Klavierkonzert In Es-Dur (LP)||Concert Hall, Musical Masterpiece Society||SMS-2307 A, M 2307||Switzerland||Unknown|
|G.I.D. CD PHC 1122||Beethoven – Friedrich Gulda , Piano - Orchestra Of The Vienna State Opera, Hans Swarowsky|| Beethoven – Friedrich Gulda , Piano - Orchestra Of The Vienna State Opera, Hans Swarowsky - Piano Concerto No. 5 In E Flat Major, Op. 73 <||Guilde Internationale Du Disque||G.I.D. CD PHC 1122||France||1988|
|M-2307||Beethoven – Friedrich Gulda , Klavier - Orchester Der Wiener Staatsoper , Leitung: Hans Swarowsky||Beethoven – Friedrich Gulda , Klavier - Orchester Der Wiener Staatsoper , Leitung: Hans Swarowsky - Klavierkonzert Nr 5 / Sonate In e-moll, Op. 90 (LP, Mono)||Musical Masterpiece Society||M-2307||Netherlands||Unknown|
|M-2307||Beethoven, Friedrich Gulda||Beethoven, Friedrich Gulda - Piano Concerto Nr. 5 In E Flat Major, Op. 73: "Emperor" (LP, Mono)||Musical Masterpiece Society||M-2307||Germany||Unknown|
- Composed By – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Conductor – Hans Swarowsky
- Liner Notes – John Warrack
- Orchestra – Orchestra Of The Vienna State Opera
- Piano – Friedrich Gulda
It was not Beethoven who named this concerto the "Emperor", but the composer and piano-maker J. B. Cramer.
The Piano Concerto No. 5 in E major, Op. 73, by Ludwig van Beethoven, popularly known as the Emperor Concerto, was his last completed piano concerto. It was written between 1809 and 1811 in Vienna, and was dedicated to Archduke Rudolf, Beethoven's patron and pupil. The first performance took place on 13 January 1811 at the Palace of Prince Joseph Lobkowitz in Vienna, with Archduke Rudolf as the soloist, followed by a public concert on 28 November 1811 at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig under conductor. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом Vinyl от Piano Concerto N 5 Emperor на , by Ludwig van Beethoven, popularly known as the Emperor Concerto, was his last piano concerto. The first performance took place on 28 November 1811 Emperor - 3. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Piano Concerto No. 5 'Emperor' in E flat, Op. Album d'un voyageur, Book II, Fleurs mélodiques des Alpes, S. 156: VII. 5 in E-flat Major, Op. 73 Emperor Concerto Klavierkonzert Nr. 5 Klavierkonzert Es-Dur Klavierkonzert in Es-Dur Concierto Emperador Concierto para piano n. º 5 en mi bemol mayor Concierto para piano n. º 5 Beethoven. In the Piano Concerto No. 4, Beethoven made a striking break with convention in commencing the work with a piano solo. In the opening Allegro of No. 5, he takes this idea to an extreme, providing the soloist with an extended cadenza, punctuated by tutti chords from the orchestra, that outlines in miniature the entire 20-minute movement. The main theme is marchlike and assertive the somewhat more relaxed second theme first appears cloaked in mystery, in a minor-key version that soon gives way to the expected statement in the dominant major. 5 in E-Flat Major, Op. 73 Emperor : II. Adagio un poco mosso - Alfred Brendel, Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Zubin Mehta, Ludwig van Beethoven. This concerto was finalized in 1809, about the same time as the famous sonata Appasionata op. The powerful themes and heroic note of the composition, lead to the name Emperor for this concerto. The name Emperor dates from Beethovens time but was not given by Beethoven himself. After the introduction of the second theme, a dialogue is built up between the orchestra and the piano regarding the presented themes. The ending of the first movement renders the atmosphere given by the powerful rhythms and the ample sonorities of the ending of the first allegro in Symphony No. 73 ' Emperor'. Audio Preview. Beethoven-Piano Concerto-No. 5 download. 5 2,Adagio-un-poco-mosso download. download 25 Files download 7 Original. SHOW ALL. Add an image. Friedrich Gulda, pianoHorst Stein, Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. 4 listeners. classical music. beethoven piano. Do you know any background info about this artist Start the wiki. Similar Artists. Play all. National Classical Music Institute. 19 listeners. Nicola Benedetti violin, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, Kirill Karabits
- Beethoven / Leon Fleisher - Piano Concerto No. 5 In E Flat Major For Piano And Orchestra Op. 73, "Emperor"
- Beethoven, Weissenberg, Karajan, Berlin Philharmonic - Emperor Concerto
- Ludwig van Beethoven, George Szell, Leon Fleisher, The Cleveland Orchestra - The Five Piano Concertos
- Brahms, Vienna State Opera Orchestra, Hans Swarowsky - Concerto For Piano And Orchestra In B-Flat No. 2, Op. 83
- Mozart, Clara Haskil, Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Bernhard Paumgartner - Piano Concerto No. 20 In D Minor (K. 466) · Piano Concerto No. 23 In A Major (K. 488) · Rondo For Piano & Orchestra In A Major (K. 386)
- Beethoven - Beethoven
- Friedrich Gulda, Vienna Philharmonic, Horst Stein - Beethoven - Piano Concerto No. 2 In B Flat / Piano Concerto No. 3 In C Minor
- Beethoven - Piano Concertos Nos. 3 & 5 "Emperor"
- Beethoven - Wilhelm Backhaus, Clemens Krauss, The Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra - Concerto No. 5 In E-Flat Major For Piano And Orchestra, Op. 73 "The Emperor"
- Weber / Nikolai Demidenko, Scottish Chamber Orchestra, Sir Charles Mackerras - Piano Concerto No 1 In C Major / Piano Concerto No 2 In E Flat Major / Konzertstück In F Minor