|1||Rocket In The Pocket||7:20|
|2||Je Suis Music||7:48|
|3||Look For Love||10:10|
|4||Music Of Life||6:30|
- Arranged By – Don Ray
- Artwork [Inner Cover Concept] – Cerrone
- Bass – C. Pado, D. Christopher, M. Foster
- Brass – C. Hardie, T. Wadkins, Lowther, S. Saltsmann
- Chorus – K. Garner, Sue Glover, Sony Leslie
- Engineer [Sound] – C. Grilli, Collins , Rene Ameline, Steve Taylor, Steve Short
- French Horn – T. Hallstead, D. Cripps, G. Carr
- Guitar – Larry Juber, R. Hitchcock, Slim Pezin, Snowy
- Illustration – Philippe Morillon
- Layout – Creac
- Other [Stylist] – Guy Laroche
- Percussion – Cerrone, Frank Ricotti, Marc Chantereau, Ray Cooper
- Piano – L. Dixon
- Producer, Composed By, Drums – Cerrone
- Soloist, Strings – Ripoche
- Soloist, Voice – Cerrone, K. Garner
- Strings – A. Daziel, B. Mack, C. Mittchell, C. Anstee, J. Davis, L. Clay, N. Mernick, P. Oxer, P. Willison, D. Gunnis, T. Harris
- Synthesizer – Cerrone, Don Ray, G. Rodi
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Lene Lovich
Comes with printed inner sleeve and 12'x24' fold-out poster.
Publishing SACEM Cerrone Music.
A Cerrone Production.
℗ 1978 Malligator Records.
Distribution WEA filipacchi music.
"This album exists thanks to all those friends who helped me.
It was recorded on 48 tracks at Trident Studio, London".
Recorded at Trident Studio - London, Ferber Studio - Paris - Cutting Translab - Paris in May, June & July 1978.
Category appears as 773 807 (cover) & 773.807 (labels).
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [Etched]): Un de plus MALLIGATOR CERRONE IV A 773807 A4
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Etched]): UN DE PLUS MALLIGATOR CERRONE IV B 773807 B2
- Published By – Cerrone Music
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Lacquer Cut At – Translab
- Distributed By – WEA Filipacchi Music
- Printed By – Carto Print
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Malligator Records
IV - The Golden Touch - Cerrone. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Cerrone - The Golden Touch 1978. To favorites 10 Download album. Listen album. Pop Disco. Очередной неплохой мини-альбом от Cerrone. Songs in album Cerrone - The Golden Touch 1978. Cerrone - Je Suis Music. Cerrone - Rocket In The Pocket. Cerrone - Look For Love. Cerrone - Music Of Life. Valery Nikitin. что за бред Это Cerrone IV Loading. When Cerrone started recording his fourth album, The Golden Touch, fans were anxious to see what he would come up with. Would the project be as conceptual and ambitious as Supernature, or would Cerrone return to the happy, completely escapist party vibe of Love in C Minor and Cerrone's Paradise Without question, Supernature was a tough act to follow, and Cerrone knew better than to try to turn his fourth album into Supernature: Part II. This excellent 1978 release is as strong as Supernature, although quite different. Listen free to Cerrone Cerrone IV - The Golden Touch Je suis Music, Rocket In The Pocket and more. 4 tracks 29:12. Completa la tua Collezione su . Cerrone IV: The Golden Touch. Released 1978. Cerrone IV: The Golden Touch Tracklist. Je Suis Music Lyrics. Rocket in the Pocket Lyrics. Show all albums by Cerrone. 2017 сингл feat. Brendan Reilly. IV - The Golden Touch. Jamie Lewis. 2010 The Album. You Dance From Istanbul. Hüseyin Karadayı. Because Music CMRRA, ARESA, Concord Music Publishing, BMI - Broadcast. PAPER DOLL - GET DOWN BOY - EXTENDED 12'. Album by Cerrone. Look for Love. was sampled in. I Feel for You by Bob Sinclar 2000. Santa Claus by Le Knight Club 1997. Prego by Bob Sinclar and Eddie Amador 2003. see 8 more connections. The release of Cerrone IV-The Golden Touch saw Cerrone venture further into Electronic Euro disco territory. Je Suis Music' provided another Top 40 UK hit and reached 63 R&B in the US. Together with 'Look for Love', the track made 7 on the Disco charts while 'Rocket in the Pocket' proved to be a slow-burning dance classic. The release provided Cerrone with his biggest US R&B album to date, reaching the Top 50 and also appearing on the Pop charts