|4||If I Should Go Before You|
Backing Vocals – Alysse Gafkjen
Congas – Dallas Green
|7||Map Of The World||2:52|
Backing Vocals – Leah Miller GreenElectric Guitar, Keyboards – Karl BarehamViolin – Mark Watrous
|10||Lover Come Back||3:55|
|1826011281, 1826011281EV01, 1826011281EV02, 182601||City And Colour||If I Should Go Before You (2x12", Album, Ltd, Bon)||Dine Alone Records, Dine Alone Music Inc., Dine Alone Music Inc., Dine Alone Records, Dine Alone Records||1826011281, 1826011281EV01, 1826011281EV02, 182601||USA, Canada & Europe||2015|
|DA147||City And Colour||If I Should Go Before You (CD, Album)||Dine Alone Records, Cooking Vinyl||DA147||Australia||2015|
|1826011281, 1826011427, DAV123||City And Colour||If I Should Go Before You (2x12", Album, Bon + 12", Single + Ltd, Box)||Dine Alone Records, Dine Alone Records, Dine Alone Records||1826011281, 1826011427, DAV123||Canada||2015|
|1826011281||City And Colour||If I Should Go Before You (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Cle)||Dine Alone Records||1826011281||Canada||2015|
|none||City And Colour||If I Should Go Before You (CDr, Album, Promo)||Dine Alone Records||none||US||2015|
- Art Direction, Design – Nick Steinhardt
- Bass – Jack Lawrence
- Booking – The Agency Group Worldwide
- Drums – Doug MacGregor
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Erik P. H. Nielson (tracks: D1, D3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jason Mott
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Luke Shindler (tracks: D1)
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Lowell Reynolds
- Engineer, Co-producer – Karl 'Horse' Bareham
- Guitar – Dante Schwebel
- Management – Bedlam Music Management
- Mastered By – Richard Dodd
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – J. Lambert
- Mixed By – Jacquire King
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Kolton Lee
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Keyboards, Trumpet – Matt Kelly
- Photography By – Alysse Gafkjen
- Producer – Dallas Green
- Songwriter, Composed By – Dallas Green
- Vocals, Guitar – Dallas Green
Gatefold sleeve. Includes a download code and printed inner sleeves.
℗ & © 2015 City and Colour Inc. Under exclusive license to Dine Alone Music Inc.
Recorded at Blackbird, Nashville TN.
Additional engineering on "Map of the World" at Revolution Recordings Inc.
Mixed at The LBT, Nashville, TN.
All songs published by Always the Same (SOCAN) (administered by Songs of kobalt Music Publishing).
- Barcode: 821826011281
- Matrix / Runout: DAV-119 A Re-1 J. Lambert @ JLM ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout: DAV-119 B Re-1 J. Lambert @ JLM ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout: DAV-119 C II J. Lambert @ JLM ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout: DAV-119 D II J. Lambert @ JLM ⓤ
- Rights Society: SOCAN
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – City And Colour Inc.
- Copyright (c) – City And Colour Inc.
- Licensed To – Dine Alone Music Inc.
- Published By – Always The Same
- Published By – Songs Of Kobalt Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Engineered At – Revolution Recording
- Mixed At – The LBT
- Mastered At – Joe Lambert Mastering
- Designed At – Smog Design, Inc.
2015 г. If I Should Go Before You released, worldwide, on October. Woman - 0:00 Northern Blues - 9:15 Mizzy C - 14:06 If I Should Go Before You - 18:06 Killing Time - 22: I Should Go Before You is the fifth studio album by City and Colour. It was released on October 9, 2015, through Dine Alone Records. The release was City and Colour's third consecutive studio album to reach No. 1 on the Canadian Albums Chart. The album was nominated for several. Текст песни: If I should go before you When that long night comes Well meet in the ever after Please dont follow me into the Want a physical copy of this album Visit . If you like City and Colour, you may also like: I Used To Be Sad & Then I Forgot by Mr. Alec Bowman. Alec Bowman perfectly captures the dark soil under the pastoral world of British folk with this collection of melancholy originals. Bandcamp New & Notable May 12, 2020. go to album. Pleaser by Georgia Maq. Whereas previous efforts fixated primarily on maintaining one set sound, If I Should Go for You experiments with diversity and is a much better album because of it. Several tracks incorporate elements of mellow blues-rock, with songs like Killing Time wallowing in its wistful, melancholy nature. Still, the album can get quite upbeat at times, with the twangy Runaway and the radio-friendly Lover Come Back offering a nice change of pace from the dreariness that occupied the records first half. While the uptempo beat. Listen album. Indie Folk. City And Colour. Songs in album City And Colour - If I Should Go Before You 2015. City And Colour - Woman. City And Colour - Northern Blues. City And Colour - Mizzy C. City And Colour - If I Should Go Before You. City And Colour - Killing Time. Wasted Love. City And Colour - Runaway. City And Colour - Lover Come Back. City And Colour - Map Of The World. Альбом 2015 Песен: 11. Canadian singersongwriter Dallas Green's long-tenured solo project City and Colour finally gels as a band on their strong fifth LP, If I Should Go Before You. What began as an outlet for his quieter, folk-based material eventually took the former Alexisonfire singer away from post-hardcore altogether and landed him atop the Canadian charts with a string of platinum records. World-renowned singer, songwriter and performer City and Colour aka Dallas Green, returns with his fifth album If I Should Go Before You. Unique to this project, the studio players on the album are made up of Green s trusted touring band: Jack Lawrence The Raconteurs, Dead Weather on bass, Dante Schwebel Spanish Gold, Dan Auerbach on guitar, Doug MacGregor Constantines on drums and Matt Kelly on pedal steel guitar and keys. Ich hatte ein wenig Schiss, nach Hurry and Harm das neue City and Colour Album anzuhören und wurde zunächst bestätigt. Woman langweilte mich unglaublich bei den ersten Malen Hören, sowie auch der Rest der Platte. From City and Colours new album of the same name, this song describes Dallas' feelings towards what he would feel if he was to die. If you should cross the white light And find yourself in the black I'll be right there behind you You will have no need to look back. And when the night cries itself awake Dying in the light of day Our endless love Will remain Until we meet again. If I should go before you Into the great unknown I'll leave my ghost right beside you You won't have to wait alone. And when the night cries itself awake Dying in the light of day Our endless love Will remain Until we meet
- Matt Bianco - Matt Bianco
- Phil Collins - ...But Seriously
- The Pack A.D. - Dollhouse
- Son Of Skooshny - Matchless Gifts 2006-2016
- Various - To Touch The Stars: A Musical Celebration Of Space Exploration
- Kudasai - Kudasai
- Stan Ridgway - The Big Heat
- Rupert Hine - The Deep End
- Bryan Duncan - Joyride
- P J Harvey - Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea