Cole Porter - Cole Porter's Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album flac-Album
|1||–Shirley MacLaine||Come Along With Me||2:02|
|2||–Louis Jourdan||You Do Something To Me||1:55|
|3||–Chorus and Orchestra||Maidens Typical Of France||3:03|
|4||–Frank Sinatra and Maurice Chevalier||I Love Paris||2:20|
|6||–Maurice Chevalier and Louis Jourdan||Live And Let Live||1:49|
|7||–Frank Sinatra||It's All Right With Me||4:12|
|8||–Frank Sinatra and Shirley MacLaine||Let's Do It||2:45|
|9||–Maurice Chevalier||Just One Of Those Things||2:07|
|10||–Frank Sinatra||C'est Magnifique||1:59|
|12||–Orchestra / Chorus / Frank Sinatra, Maurice Chevalier , and Chorus||Main Title / I Love Paris / Montmart'||3:00|
|W-1301, W 1301||Cole Porter||Cole Porter's Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album (LP, Album, Mono, 1st)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||W-1301, W 1301||US||1960|
|63945 0, 1 80566 1||Various||Cole Porter's Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, EMI Electrola GmbH||63945 0, 1 80566 1||Germany||Unknown|
|W-1301, W 1301||Cole Porter||Cole Porter's Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album (LP, Album, Mono)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records, Inc.||W-1301, W 1301||Canada||1960|
|TLA 9082||Cole Porter, Ted Lopez, Maurice Williams||Cole Porter, Ted Lopez, Maurice Williams - Can-Can (LP, Album)||Egmont||TLA 9082||UK||Unknown|
|ED 2605701||Various||Cole Porter's Can Can (LP)||Capitol Records||ED 2605701||UK||1985|
- Composed By – Cole Porter
- Conductor [Chorus And Orchestra Conducted By], Arranged By [Music Arranged By] – Nelson Riddle
- Featuring [Starring] – Frank Sinatra, Louis Jourdan, Maurice Chevalier, Shirley MacLaine
- Film Director [Directed By] – Walter Lang
- Film Producer [Associate Producer] – Saul Chaplin
- Film Producer [Produced By] – Jack Cummings
- Producer [Album Produced By] – Dave Cavanaugh
- Screenwriter [Screenplay By] – Charles Lederer, Dorothy Kingsley
Produced by Suffolk-Cummings Productions and released through 20th Century-Fox Film Corporation
High Fidelity Recording
Mfd. by Capitol Records, Inc. U.S.A.
Mfd. For Essex Productions, Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Factories: Scranton, PA. - Los Angeles, Calif.
This monophonic microgroove recording is playable on monophonic and stereo phonographs.
"Maidens Typical Of France" Chorus appears on sleeve, "Maidens Typical Of France" Chorus and Orchestra appear on label.
Symbol in runout resembles the outline of a house.
3rd pressing indicated by 2 tracks above the spindle hole
2nd pressing has one track above spindle Cole Porter's Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album
1st pressing has all tracks below spindle Cole Porter's Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 1): (W1-1301)
- Matrix / Runout (Label, Side 2): (W2-1301)
- Matrix / Runout ((var. 1) Runout, Stamped, Side 1): W1-1301-Do #2 (symbol)
- Matrix / Runout ((var. 1) Runout, Stamped, Side 2): -W2-1301-D5" (symbol)
- Matrix / Runout ((var. 2) side A runout stamped): W1-1301-Do #3 S1 ⌂
- Matrix / Runout ((var. 2) side B runout stamped): W2-1301-Do ⌂
- Other (Catalog #, Sleeve): W 1301
- Other (Catalog #, Labels): W-1301
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Scranton
Cole Porter's Can-Can - Cole Porter. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Can-Can is a 1960 musical film, loosely based on the musical play by Abe Burrows with music and lyrics by Cole Porter. Some of the songs from the original Broadway musical were replaced by other, more famous Porter songs, including Let's Do It, Just One of Those Things and You Do Something to Me. I Love Paris Can Can by Frank Sinatra Ft. Maurice Chevalier Lyrics. About Cole Porters Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album . Cole Porters Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album Q&A. Primary Artists Frank Sinatra. Featuring Maurice Chevalier. Cole Porter. 1996 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack. Eat the Jazz Note. Porter, Cole - Cole Sings Porter - Recordings Of Cole Porter Singing Music From Can-can And Jubilee. Benjamin Frith piano, Cole Porter. Cole Albert Porter June 9, 1891 October 15, 1964 was an American composer and songwriter. Many of his songs became standards noted for their witty, urbane lyrics, and many of his scores found success on Broadway and in film. Born to a wealthy family in Indiana, Porter defied his grandfather's wishes and took up music as a profession. Classically trained, he was drawn to musical theatre. After a slow start, he began to achieve success in the 1920s, and by the 1930s he was one of the major. Various Artists. Can Can is neither the best Frank Sinatra movie musical out there nor his best soundtrack, which is disappointing considering that the source Cole Porter songs are so strong. Still, the soundtrack does have its charms and features Sinatra's definitive, wrist-slashing interpretation of It's All Right With Me. View all Cole Porter albums. Cole Porters Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album. 12 tracks. Released in other albums from Cole Porter are available on sale at Recordsale. Исполнители C Cole Porter Cole Porter's Can-Can: Original Soundtrack Album
- Nat King Cole, The Beach Boys, Dean Martin, Tito Puente, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Antonio Carlos Jobim
- Frank Sinatra & Friends - Frank Sinatra & Friends
- Various - Sinatra & Friends
- Frank Sinatra - no one
- Frank Sinatra - 10 CD Set
- Frank Sinatra & Nat 'King' Cole - Christmas With Frank Sinatra & Nat 'King' Cole
- Frank Sinatra - The World We Knew
- Various - Can-Can
- Frank Sinatra / Frank Sinatra With The Ken Lane Singers - The House I Live In / America, The Beautiful
- Frank Sinatra - Best Rarities Of