|1||Turn The Music Up|
Arranged By – Jonny BabyProducer – Con Funk ShunWritten-By – J. Baby
|2||I'm Leaving Baby|
Arranged By – Michael V. CooperProducer – Maurice StarrWritten-By – M. Cooper, W. Wallace
|3||Tell Me What You're Gonna Do|
Producer, Arranged By – Larry SmithWritten-By – C. Martin, L. Smith, M. Madden, V. Ross Redding
Producer, Arranged By – Larry SmithWritten-By – D. Renzer, K. Cedar, L. Smith
|5||Circle Of Love|
Arranged By – Felton PilateProducer – Maurice StarrWritten-By – D. English, Felton Pilate
|6||Don't Go (I Want You Back)|
Producer, Arranged By – Attala Zane Giles, Billy OsborneWritten-By – A. Zane Giles, B. Osborne
|7||Rock It All Night|
Producer, Arranged By – Maurice StarrWritten-By – M. Starr
Producer, Arranged By – Maurice StarrWritten-By – M. Starr
|824 345-1 M-1, 824 345-1||Con Funk Shun||Electric Lady (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||824 345-1 M-1, 824 345-1||US||1985|
|824 345-2 M-1||Con Funk Shun||Electric Lady (CD, Album)||Mercury||824 345-2 M-1||Germany||1985|
|422-824 345-1 M-1, 824 345-1 M-1||Con Funk Shun||Electric Lady (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||422-824 345-1 M-1, 824 345-1 M-1||US||1985|
|824 345-4 M-1||Con Funk Shun||Electric Lady (Cass, Album)||Mercury, PolyGram Records, Inc.||824 345-4 M-1||US||1985|
|822-824 345-1 M-1, 824 345-1 M-1||Con Funk Shun||Electric Lady (LP, Album)||Mercury, Mercury||822-824 345-1 M-1, 824 345-1 M-1||US||1985|
- Art Direction – Bill Levy, Murry Whiteman
- Bass – Cedric A. Martin
- Design – L&W Design, Inc.
- Drums, Percussion – Louis A. McCall
- Electronic Drums – Felton C. Pilate II, Louis A. McCall
- Engineer – D.J. Disco Bee, JIm Gaines, Ken Kessie, Bob Missbach, Skip Sailor, D.J. Starchild, Wayne Lewis
- Executive-Producer – Jerome Gasper
- Guitar, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Felton C. Pilate II
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Danny A. Thomas
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Michael Vernon Cooper
- Lead Vocals – Felton C. Pilate II, Michael Vernon Cooper
- Management [Direction] – Krietzman-Sobel Management
- Musician [Additional] – Attala Zane Giles, Billy Osborne, Carlos Gomez, Jonny Baby, Maurice Starr
- Other [Additional Assistance] – Claire Pister, Cynthia Shiloh, Michael Freeman
- Other [Stylist] – Susanne Saison
- Photography By – Clinton Davis, Jr.
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Linda Lou McCall
- Saxophone, Flute, Percussion – Paul E. Harrell
- Trumpet, Percussion – Karl E. Fuller
- Vocals – Cedric A. Martin, Danny A. Thomas, Karl E. Fuller, Louis A. McCall, Paul E. Harrell
- Vocals [Additional] – Jonny Baby, Melvin Carter, Pebbles McKissick, Van Ross Redding
Produced by Maurice Starr for Maurice Starr productions
Produced by Larry Smith for Soho Productions
The Plant Studios; Sausalito, CA.
Skip Sailor Recording; Los Angeles, CA.
Greene Street Studios; New York, NY.
Mastering Studio: Bernie Grundman Mastering
Direction: Krietzman-Sobel Management; Sherman Oaks, CA.
℗ 1985 PolyGram Records, Inc., U.S.A.
© 1985 PolyGram Records, Inc., U.S.A.
Printed in The Netherlands
Made in Holland
- Barcode (Printed): 0 42282 43451 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 042282434517
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 824 345-1.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 824 345-1.2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): 824 345 1 1Y 1 670 06 ℗ 1985 113
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): 824 345 1 1̶ 2Y 1 ℗ 1985 670 06 1 11
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M. STEMRA
- Other (Logo): COPYRIGHT CONTROL
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Skip Sailor Studios
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
Electric Lady. Con Funk Shun - Electric Lady 1985. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. R'n'B Electropop Funk, Soul. Con Funk Shun. Electric Lady also spawned the number 47 single Tell Me What You're Gonna Do. With its electronic synthesizer approach, the Felton Pilate-led single was also produced by Smith. This album is full of competent selections any one of them, such as Pretty Lady and Don't Go, would have been a wise choice as a release. Track Listing. Con Funk Shun - 7 - Con Funk Shun. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Con Funk Shun formerly known as Project Soul is an American R&B and funk band whose popularity began in the mid-1970s and ran through the 1980s. Influences included Earth, Wind & Fire Commodores Chaka Khan and Sly and the Family Stone. Signed to Mercury Records in 1976, Con Funk Shun enjoyed a decade of successful national and overseas tours, eleven chart-topping albums, and numerous hit singles, including a Billboard magazine Number One With A Bullet hit single on the Top R&B Singles chart. Electric Lady LP, Album. Mercury, Mercury. を検索する Electric Lady. Album: Electric Lady. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. Turn The Music Up . J Baby. Con Funk Shun: American R&B and funk band whose popularity began in the mid-1970s and ran through the 1980s. The group formally disbanded in 1986. Too Tight, Confunkshunizeya, Fun и другие песни. Album by Con Funk Shun. Turn The Music Up. Rock It All Night. I'm Leaving Baby. Tell Me What You're Gonna Do. Don't Go I Want You Back. Circle Of Love. Pretty Lady. search for Con Funk Shun , Electric Lady. UMG от лица компании Island Mercury ASCAP, UMPG Publishing, SOLAR Music Rights Management, CMRRA, UMPI и другие авторские общества 2. Listen free to Con Funk Shun Electric Lady Turn The Music Up, Rock It All Night and more. 8 tracks 36:17. The Early Years Con Funk Shun was formed in Vallejo, California by high-school classmates Louis A. McCall and Michael V. With Louis on drums and percussion and Michael providing lead vocals and lead guitar, the group included Karl Deacon Fuller trumpet, Paul Maceo Harrell saxophoneflute Cedric Martin bass Guitar, Danny Sweet Man Thomas keyboards, and Felton Slyde Clyde Pilate trombonelead vocals
- Various - Breakdance 2 - Electric Boogaloo - Original Soundtrack Recording
- L.T.D. - Togetherness
- The Emotions - Sincerely
- The Jacksons - 2300 Jackson Street
- L.T.D. - Algo Para Amar
- Con Funk Shun - Burnin' Love
- Earth, Wind & Fire - All 'N All
- Diana Ross - Silk Electric
- Maurice Chevalier & Jimmy Durante - Dear World
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Open Our Eyes