Cradle Of Filth - Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa flac-Album
|1||Harlot On A Pedestal||5:08|
|2||The Nun With The Astral Habit||4:54|
|3||Forgive Me Father (I Have Sinned)||4:32|
|4||The Cult Of Venus Aversa||7:08|
|5||Beast Of Extermination||5:32|
|8||The Persecution Song||5:35|
|9||The Spawn Of Love And War||6:18|
|10||Beyond Eleventh Hour||7:16|
|11||One Foul Step From The Abyss||4:53|
|12||Retreat Of The Sacred Heart||3:55|
|CDVILEF300X||Cradle Of Filth||Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa (CD, Album + CD + Ltd, Dig)||Peaceville, AbraCadaver||CDVILEF300X||UK||2010|
|CDVILEF300||Cradle Of Filth||Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa (CD, Album, Sup)||Peaceville, AbraCadaver||CDVILEF300||Europe||2010|
|none||Cradle Of Filth||Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa (Box, Ltd + CD, Album + CD + DVD-V + Ear)||Peaceville||none||UK||2010|
|NB 2662-1, 2662-1||Cradle Of Filth||Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa (2xLP, Album, Ltd)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2662-1, 2662-1||US||2010|
|cdvilef300p||Cradle Of Filth||Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa (CD, Album, Promo)||Peaceville||cdvilef300p||UK||2010|
- Backing Vocals, Choir – Dora Kemp
- Bass – Dave Pybus
- Booking [Rest of World] – Paul Bolton
- Booking [US] – Justin Hirschman, Michael Arfin
- Choir – Anna Asbach-Cullen, Craig Miller , Philippa Mann, Ruth McCabe, Tim Cutts
- Conductor [Choir], Arranged By [Choir] – Ralph Woodward
- Cover, Other [Model] – Natalie Shau
- Drums – Martin Škaroupka
- Engineer [Assistance] – Rupert Matthews
- Engineer [Assistance], Mastered By – Andy Sneap
- Guitar – James McIlroy, Paul Allender
- Guitar [Additional] – Andy James
- Keyboards – Ashley Ellyllon
- Lacquer Cut By – MK
- Layout [Additional], Layout [Booklet] – Matthew Vickerstaff
- Legal – Tim Northrop
- Management – Fay Woolven
- Orchestra, Composed By – Mark Newby-Robson
- Other [Model] – Stella Mouzi
- Producer, Engineer – Doug Cook
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Scott Atkins
- Producer, Lead Vocals, Lyrics By – Dani Filth
- Vocals [Additional] – Lucy Atkins
- Written-By, Composed By – Cradle Of Filth
Limited edition 2xLP release, limited to 2000 numbered copies.
A/B Blue & C/D red 180gm vinyl.
Housed in a full colour, gatefold sleeve with individual numbering on the back.
both records housed in their own full colour, double-sided lyric printed sleeves.
Manager; Fay Woolven, on behalf of In Phase Management Ltd.
Booking; Michael Arfin & Justin Hirschman, on behalf of AGI.
Booking; Paul Bolton, on behalf of X-Ray.
Legal; Tim Northrop, on behalf of NMD Solicitors UK.
- Barcode (Printed): 8 0105683001 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 801056830012
- Matrix / Runout (Runout; Side A): BA15568-01 A1 MK VILELP300
- Matrix / Runout (Runout; Side B): BA15568-01 B1 MK
- Matrix / Runout (Runout; Side C): BA15568-02 C1 MK VILELP300
- Matrix / Runout (Runout; Side D): BA15568-02 D1 MK
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Peaceville Records
- Copyright (c) – Peaceville Records
- Published By – Cradle Of Filth Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Monkey Puzzle House Studio
- Mixed At – Monkey Puzzle House Studio
- Mastered At – Backstage Studios
- Designed At – Dark Wave Art
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – BA15568
Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa - Cradle Of Filth. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa is the ninth studio album by English extreme metal band Cradle of Filth. It was released on 1 November 2010 by record label Peaceville and is a concept album centred on the demon Lilith. It is Cradle of Filth's's only album to feature keyboardist Ashley Ellyllon, and is also the band's final album with Dave Pybus as their bass player and James McIlroy as their second guitar player. Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa. Believe Music от лица компании Nuclear Blast CMRRA, Peermusic, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. и другие авторские общества 3. Listen free to Cradle of Filth Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa The Cult of Venus Aversa, One Foul Step From The Abyss and more. 11 tracks 62:36. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the of Filth - Darkly, Darkly Venus Aversa 2010. Cradle Of Filth - The Cult of Venus Aversa. Cradle Of Filth - One Foul Step From the Abyss. Cradle Of Filth - The Nun with the Astral Habit. Cradle Of Filth - Church of the Sacred Heart. Cradle Of Filth - The Persecution Song. Cradle Of Filth - Decieving Eyes. Cradle Of Filth - Lilith Immaculate. Cradle Of Filth - The Spawn of Love and War. Released in 2010, Darkly Darkly Venus Aversa a ridiculous title which is already becoming annoying to type out presents the band at their most weary and uninspired. While not everyone enjoys the more commercially focused albums like Thornography and the surprisingly effective Nymphetamine, those albums at least had a spark of creative energy about them. History has also shown that a renewed line-up would later produce exciting and emotive albums again, like Hammer of the Witches and Cryptoriana, bringing new life to the band. Alas, Darkly is the sound of a band that doesnt reall. Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa Tracklist. The Cult of Venus Aversa Lyrics. One Foul Step from the Abyss Lyrics. The Nun with the Astral Habit Lyrics. Retreat of the Sacred Heart Lyrics. Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa Q&A. Writers Dani Filth. More Cradle of Filth albums. Cryptoriana - The Seductiveness of Decay. Hammer of the Witches. Show all albums by Cradle of Filth. Album 2010 15 Songs. More By Cradle of Filth. See Of Filth : Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен
- Jackson Mendoza - Venus Or Mars (Coursie & Arden Venus/Mars Mixes)
- Sun Ra - Hiroshima (Stars That Shine Darkly, Vol. 1)
- KCPK - Who Wants It
- Prince Junior - Venus / Love Of A Lifetime
- Roy Young - Venus
- Hashtronaut - Through A Year, Darkly
- Becca Stevens Feat Laura Mvula - Venus
- Lady Gaga - Venus
- Nodal - Venus Attacked
- Jo Breezer - Venus And Mars (Soda Club Mixes)