Written-By – Willoughby
|2||Blues My Naughtie Sweetie Gives To Me|
Written-By – Swanstone, Morgan, McCarron
Written-By – Daniels
|4||Uncle Joe's Mint Balls|
Written-By – Harding
Written-By – Atkins
|6||St. James Infirmary|
Written-By – Primrose
|7||Struttin' With Some Barbecue|
Written-By – Armstrong
|8||The Girls Go Crazy 'Bout The Way I Walk|
Arranged By – MasonWritten-By – Traditional
|9||Sunset Cafe Stomp|
Written-By – Armstrong, Venable
|10||Save It Pretty Mama|
Written-By – Redman
- Banjo, Guitar – Johnny Withers
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Chris Haskins
- Cornet, Trumpet [Clippertone], Valve Trombone, Clarinet, Vocals – Rod Mason
- Design [Sleeve] – Hamish Grimes
- Drums – Jimmy Garforth
- Liner Notes – Digby Fairweather
- Photography By [Sleeve] – David Redfern
- Producer – Alan Bates, Digby Fairweather
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet – Pete Allen
A Phonoco International recording ⒸⓅ 1977
Recorded at Radio Luxembourg Studios London, 28th, 29th January 1977
℗ 1977 Phonoco Int. Ltd.
Made in England
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A [etched]): BLP 12145A-1 ◇MB 1A BP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B [etched]): BLP 12145 B-1 ◇MB 1
- Copyright (c) – Phonoco International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonoco International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonoco International Ltd.
- Recorded At – Radio Luxembourg Studios
- Marketed By – Transatlantic Records Ltd.
- Published By – Connelly Pub. Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Mills Music Ltd.
- Published By – Art Music
- Published By – Francis, Day & Hunter Ltd.
- Published By – Leeds Music Ltd.
- Published By – Yale Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
The Good Companions is a novel by the English author J. Written in 1929, it follows the fortunes of a concert party on a tour of England. It is Priestley's most famous novel, and it established him as a national figure. It won the James Tait Black Memorial Prize and was adapted twice into film. The novel is written in picaresque style, and opens with the middle aged, discontented Jess Oakroyd in the fictional Yorkshire town of Bruddersford. He opts to leave his family and seek adventure. Rod McKuen - Good Companions It doesn't matter who you love, or how you love, but that you love - Rod Companions. buy album. Rod Mason. Recording Verve Records Good Companions Rod Mason. Help improve the Good Companions page. All About Jazz musician pages are maintained by musicians, publicists and trusted members like you. Interested Tell us why you would like to improve the Good Companions musician page. Hot Five. Six For Two. Stars Fell On Alabama Live. Wild Man Blues. Struttin' with Some Barbecue. ROD MASON Good Companions 1977 UK 10-track vinyl LP recorded at Radio Luxembourg Studios, London on 28th and 29th January 1977, fully laminated picture sleeve with detailed notes by co-producer Five - Rod Mason. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Другие версии альбома. Rod McKuen released it on the album Goodtime Music in 1975. It was covered by Bing Crosby with The Pete Moore Orchestra, Rod McKuen and Anita Mason. プロフィール: British jazz trumpeter and cornetist, born 28 September 1940 in Plymouth, Devon, England, UK died 8 January 2017 in Neuss, Germany. グループで: Rod Mason Band, Rod Mason-Ian Wheeler Band, Rod Mason's Hot Five, Rod Mason's Hot Seven. バリエーション: すべてを閲覧中 Rod Mason. Good Companions LP, Album. Black Lion Records. BLP 12145. BLP 12167. Priestley's third. The CD comes with decent jacket notes as well, giving a good history of the work and its sources, and the only caveat that can be cited about it is that, in at least one case, there was what appeared to be an unplanned pause in the midst of The Pools, which seems to have been in the digital master, rather than the. Title: The Good Companions 1933. But THE GOOD COMPANIONS is not a musical, although it has musical sequences, nor is it really a Matthews vehicle, though she's prominently featured and outstanding. It's a marvellous adaptation of J. Priestly's story of three individuals who are prodded by events into taking to the open road and who subsequently meet up with each other and a small troupe of entertainers called the Dinky Doos
- Louis Armstrong - On The Sunny Side Of The Street / I'm Crazy 'bout My Baby And Baby's Crazy 'bout Me
- Book Of Love - Pretty Boys And Pretty Girls
- The Nutmegs - Rip Van Winkle / Crazy 'Bout You
- Cameo - Pretty Girls
- Louis Armstrong - Two Facets Of Louis
- Dance Cult Feat. Miracle - Pretty Girls
- KC & The Sunshine Band - I'm So Crazy (Bout You)
- Mutiny Ft Sweetie Irie - Dem Girls
- Tommy James And The Shondells - Say I Am
- The Swinging Blue Jeans - Crazy 'Bout My Baby'