The Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet Dust / Dig Your Own Hole flac-Album
Vocals – Beth Orton
|2||Song To The Siren||3:16|
|3||Fuck Up Beats||1:25|
|5||Block Rockin' Beats||5:13|
Voice [Introduction Voice] – The Mighty Kool Herc
|7||Life Is Sweet|
Vocals – Tim Burgess
|8||Exit Planet Dust|
|9||Where Do I Begin|
Vocals – Beth Orton
|10||It Doesn't Matter||6:14|
|11||Get Up On It Like This||2:46|
|13||Dig Your Own Hole|
|14||Three Little Birdies Down Beats||5:38|
|15||One Too Many Mornings||4:13|
|16||Don't Stop The Rock||4:49|
Bass [Dirty Bass] – Seggs
|19||Playground For A Wedgeless Firm||2:31|
Vocals – Noel Gallagher
|21||In Dust We Trust||5:17|
|22||Lost In The K-Hole|
Bass [Amusing Acid Bass] – Seggs
|23||The Private Psychedelic Reel|
Effects [Dub 'tetix Wave'], Clarinet – Jonathan Donahue
|24||Dig Your Own Hole||5:27|
|724384499921, 844992||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust / Dig Your Own Hole (CD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + Box, Comp)||Labels, Virgin||724384499921, 844992||France||1997|
|8108722, 724381087220||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust & Dig Your Own Hole (CD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + Box, Comp)||Labels, Virgin, Freestyle Dust||8108722, 724381087220||France||2001|
|5099964730820||Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust / Dig Your Own Hole (CD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + Box, Comp, Ltd)||EMI Music France||5099964730820||Europe||2010|
|7243 8 12901 2 5, 812 901 2||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust / Dig Your Own Hole (CD, Album, RE + CD, Album, RE + Box, Comp)||Labels, Labels||7243 8 12901 2 5, 812 901 2||France||2002|
|8 44999 2, 7243 8 44999 2 1, none||The Chemical Brothers||Exit Planet Dust / Dig Your Own Hole (CD, Album + CD, Album + Box, Comp, Ltd)||Labels, Virgin, Freestyle Dust||8 44999 2, 7243 8 44999 2 1, none||Europe||1999|
- Design [Excluding Container] – Negativespace
- Edited By, Compiled By – Cheeky Paul
- Engineer – Dan Zamani (tracks: 1-8), Jon Dee (tracks: 2-5), Steve 'Dub' Jones (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-9 to 1-11), Steve Dub (tracks: 2-1 to 2-4, 2-6, 2-7, 2-9 to 2-11), Tim Holmes (tracks: 1-9, 2-8)
- Mastered By – Mike (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Mike Marsh (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Performer [Players] – Ed Simons (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11), Tom Rowlands (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Performer [Principal Players], Producer – Ed Simons (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Tom Rowlands (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Producer – The Chemical Brothers (tracks: 2-1 to 2-11)
- Written-By – Simons, Weaver (tracks: 2-1), Emelin (tracks: 2-6), Donahue (tracks: 2-11), King (tracks: 2-6), Treahy (tracks: 1-8), Mason (tracks: 1-8), Gallagher (tracks: 2-5), Conly (tracks: 2-6), Jones (tracks: 2-8), Ford (tracks: 2-6), Burgess (tracks: 1-9), Flye (tracks: 2-6), Rowlands
Virgin Serie Limitée. Two CDs housed together in a cardboard container.
Diffusion exclusive Virgin France SA.
Printed in EU.
"Exit Planet Dust" recorded between August and November 1994 in Orinoco and Da Da studios south London.
"Dig Your Own Hole" recorded at Orinoco studios, South London.
Leave Home contains a sample of Blake Baxter's 'Brothers Gonna Work It Out'.
Song To The Siren recorded live at Sabresonic nightclub March 1994.
One Too Many Mornings contains a sample of Swallow's 'Peekaboo' and 'Follow Me Down'.
Block Rockin' Beats contains a sample from "Gucci Again", as performed by Schooly D.
Elektrobank contains a vocal sample performed by Keith Murray.
It Doesn't Matter contains excerpts from "It Comes On Anyhow", as performed by Lothar and The Hand People.
Get Up On It Like This contains a sample from "Money Runner", as performed by John Schroeder.
On tray inserts:
CD1: PRINTED IN HOLLAND
The label Junior Boys Own appears on the tray insert.
CD2: Printed in HOLLAND
The label Virgin appears on the tray insert.
- Barcode (Box): 7 24384 49992 1
- Barcode (CD1): 7 24384 05402 1
- Barcode (CD2): 7 24384 29502 8
- Other (Category for CD1): XDUSTCD1
- Other (Category for CD2): XDUSTCD2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): EMI UDEN 8405402 @ 3 2-2-10-NL IFPI L046
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): EMI UDEN 8429402 @ 1 1-3-19-NL IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (CD1): ifpi 15BF
- Mould SID Code (CD2): ifpi 15DA
- Mastering SID Code (Both CDs): IFPI L046
- Label Code (On Box): LC 3098
- Price Code (on box): PM 638
- Price Code (on CD1): PM 527
- Price Code (on CD2): PM 538
- Other: 03098
- Copyright (c) – Virgin France S.A.
- Distributed By – Virgin France S.A.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Pressed By – EMI Uden
Dig Your Own Hole is the second studio album by English electronic music duo the Chemical Brothers. It was released on 7 April 1997 in the United Kingdom by Freestyle Dust and Virgin Records and in the United States by Astralwerks. The album was recorded between 1995 and 1997, and features Noel Gallagher of Oasis and Beth Orton as guest vocalists. The album became the duo's first to peak at number one in the UK, achieving this peak in April 1997. Five singles were released from the album, two of which. Exit Planet Dust is the debut studio album by English electronic music duo The Chemical Brothers. It was first released on 26 June 1995 in the United Kingdom by Junior Boy's Own, Freestyle Dust, and Virgin Records, and on 15 August 1995 in the United States by Astralwerks. The album was recorded between August and November 1994, with Song to the Siren performed live. Its title is a reference to their departure from their earlier name The Dust Brothers. Lost in the K-Hole. The Chemical Brothers. Формируйте собственную коллекцию. Listen free to The Chemical Brothers Dig Your Own Hole, Exit Planet Dust Block Rockin' Beats, Dig Your Own Hole and more. 22 tracks 112:39. The Chemical Brothers are a British electronic music duo comprising Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons, who met at the University of Manchester, England, United Kingdom in 1992. Initially they called themselves The Dust Brothers. Thus, their first album as The Chemical Brothers was titled Exit Planet Dust. Along with The Prodigy, Fatboy Slim, The Crystal Method, Underworld, Orbital, Apollo 4 read more. Song of the album dig your own hole. Dig Your Own Hole. Ed Simons, Tom Chemical Brothers. Exit Planet Dust. Также смотрите: The Chemical Brothers - Sometimes I Feel So Deserted. The Chemical Brothers - The Test. Комментарии 1 . This item:Exit Planet Dust by The Chemical Brothers Audio CD . Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I have a hard time describing it, but while 'Dig Your Own Hole' is a fine example of the big beat stuff that Chemical Brothers made so popular, this album feels a little more subdued. Instead of breaking it down by each track, I'll just point out the tracks that I especially enjoy and why I like them so much. The Chemical Brothers - Lost In The K-Hole. The Chemical Brothers - Where Do I Begin. Long Man. Dig your own hole Long Man. Лучший альбом Братьев Mr Gutarist. ДАЁШЬ ПСИХОВЗРЫВ sanjay rai. Вы называете это музыка . Album 1997 11 Songs. More By The Chemical Brothers. Hanna Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- The Chemical Brothers - Stereo MP3
- The Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole
- The Chemical Brothers - The Best Collection
- JC Flowers - Driving Excitement And The Pleasure Of Ownership
- The Chemical Brothers - MP3
- Chemical Brothers, The - Don't Think
- Chemical Brothers, The - Inflammable Material - Non Stop DJ Only Megamix
- Queen Vs The Dust Brothers - Another One Bites The Dust... Bite One!
- The Chemical Brothers - Музыкальная MP3 Коллекция
- Chemical Brothers - Electronic Collection (Best Trips)