|1||–Vernon Oxford||Redneck! (The Redneck National Anthem)|
Producer – Bob FergusonWritten-By – Torok, Redd
Producer – Roy DeaWritten-By – Gillon, Goodman, Bettis, Seals
|3||–Johnny Russell||Rednecks, White Socks And Blue Ribbon Beer|
Producer – Jerry BradleyWritten-By – Neese, McDill, Holyfield
|4||–Jerry Reed||(I'm Just A) Redneck In A Rock And Roll Bar|
Producer – Chet Atkins, Jerry ReedWritten-By – Anthony, Morrison
|5||–Willie Nelson||I Gotta Get Drunk|
Producer – Felton JarvisWritten-By – Nelson
|6||–Bobby Bare||Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother|
Producer – Bill Rice, Bobby BareWritten-By – Hubbard
|7||–Steve Young||Tobacco Road|
Producer – Roy DeaWritten-By – Loudermilk
|8||–Gary Stewart||Back Sliders Wine|
Producer – Roy DeaWritten-By – Murphey
|9||–Steve Young||Renegade Picker|
Producer – Roy DeaWritten-By – Young
|10||–The Tennessee Pulleybone||Whiskey River|
Producer – Chuck NeeseWritten By – StroudWritten-By – Bush
|APL1-2438||Various||Redneck Mothers (LP, Comp)||RCA Victor||APL1-2438||Canada||1977|
|AYL 1-3674||Various||Redneck Mothers (LP, Comp, RE, Ind)||RCA Victor||AYL 1-3674||US||Unknown|
|VAL 0307||Various||Redneck Mothers (LP, Comp)||RCA||VAL 0307||Australia||1977|
|APS1-2438||Various||Redneck Mothers (8-Trk, Comp)||RCA Victor||APS1-2438||US||1977|
|AHL1-2438||Various||Redneck Mothers (LP, Comp, Hol)||RCA Victor||AHL1-2438||US||1977|
- Accompanied By, Harmony Vocals – The Jordanaires (tracks: A1, A2, B2)
- Art Direction – David Hogan
- Graphics – Tom Arnholt
- Mastered By – Randy Kling
- Photography By – Jim McGuire
All previously released selections except B4 "Whiskey River".
Also available on stereo 8 (track)-APS1-2438 & Cassette-APK1-2438
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): Masterfonics
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (side A label): APL 1-2438-A
- Matrix / Runout (side B label): APL 1-2438-B
- Matrix / Runout (side A runout stamped [except E]): APL1-2438A-30 ΛIE
- Matrix / Runout (side B runout etched [except ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄K ΛI]): APL1-2438-1S ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄ǀ⁄|⁄K ΛI
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Record Company – RCA Corporation
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Designed At – Hot Graphics
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jando Music Inc.
- Published By – Mystery Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Alrhond Music
- Published By – Combine Music Corp.
- Published By – Tennessee Swamp Fox Music Co.
- Published By – Danor Music, Inc.
- Published By – Cedarwood Publishing
- Published By – Willie Nelson Music, Inc.
- Published By – Velour Music Inc.
Текст песни: He was born in Oklahoma And his wifes names is Betty Lou Thelma Liz And hes not responsible for what hes doing 'Cause his mother made him what he Redneck Mothers. Etichetta: RCA Victor AYK1-3674. Formato: Cassette , Album, Reissue, Stereo. Paese: US. Jerry Reed. I'm Just A Redneck In A Rock And Roll Bar. Producer Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed Written-By Anthony , Morrison. Bobby Bare. Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother. Producer Bill Rice, Bobby Bare Written-By Hubbard. Redneck In A Rock And Roll Bar. Honky-Tonkin & 3 More. Various Composer, Performer Format: Vinyl. Acoustic music duo playing many of your favorite songs. Fred Conrad & Greg Watson are sure to know Neck Mother. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The second album by THE PEDDLERS was recorded live at various Air Bases across America. Titled REAL TO REEL this album contains many live versions of the bands studio album as well as live renditions of some newer material. This recording features the blistering lead guitar solos' of GLENN SMITH and of course the amazing keyboard work of JOE TORRA on THE CIRCLE SONG. In case anyone wondering. Various's Album Redneck Mothers. Listen to all tracks of Redneck Mothers for free. I'm Just A Redneck In A Rock And Roll Bar - Chet Atkins, Jerry Reed. Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother - Bobby Bare, Bill Rice. Honky-Tonkin' - Gary Stewart, Roy Dea. Tobacco Road - Steve Young, Roy Dea. Whiskey River - Chuck Neese, The Tennessee Pulleybone. Redneck The Redneck National Anthem - Bob Ferguson, Vernon Oxford. Redneck is the first single from the heavy metal band Lamb of God, from their fifth album Sacrament. A music video was also produced for the song. Vocalist Randy Blythe described the song's meaning in an interview with the magazine Metal Hammer: Generally, it's not about any one person in particular. It's about people in the music industry whose egos become needlessly inflated and they show it. It's a general song. It's applicable to anyone in their life. If a fan thinks, 'Oh, well, this guy is a. Various Artists. 20 Redneck Country Hits. Your Rating. Overview . Listen free to The Mothers 1970 The Mothers 1970. Hmm, it looks like we dont know much about this album. Can you help us out Add artwork. Start the wiki. Tag this album. Do you have the artwork for this album Add artwork. Do you know any background info about this album
- Jeff Foxworthy - Redneck Stomp
- Kool Keith - I Don't Believe You
- David Allan Coe - Longhaired Redneck
- The Sidekicks - Big Town Redneck
- Swamp Dogg - Total Destruction To Your Mind
- Jeff Foxworthy - The Redneck Test
- D.T. Faircloth Band - One Redneck Away
- Pacific Gas And Electric - Bluesbuster / Redneck
- Randy Howard - All American Redneck
- Bobby Albright And The Boothill Express - Redneck Mother / Blue Eyes Cryin' In The Rain